Sunday, July 30, 2017

Starting Over Again

Well, here I sit.  Thoroughly discussed with myself.  I started this blog to be my diary of my diet 2 years ago and since then I have gained weight.  I have a lot of things I could blame it on, but I take full responsibility.

I will turn 70 in 44 days and I weighed in at 188.3 pounds this morning. I was so mad at myself last night that I had planned on the salt water flush this morning.  I think that is pure torture and that is what I deserved.  But before I could do that I already eliminated and that wouldn't have been a good time to do it.  So, I ended up eating a cantaloupe.

I had set a goal June 1st to be in the 150's for my birthday.  I felt good in the 150's before and thought that would be a good goal.  but that was 2 months ago and I haven't done anything.  I am furious with myself.  So, now I am going to get serious about this whole thing.  I will head back to the gym tomorrow, I will eat properly, and I will not self-destroy.  I know I can make progress even though I may not meet the goal, I will be closer than I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment