Monday, July 24, 2017

So embarrassing!!!

Yes, it is embarrassing that I still am eating S.A.D. when I know what to do and still haven't done it.  I will not give up because if I give up, I will die.  I want to be useful to God for whatever time I have left and I have learned so much lately that tells me I need to change my life. 

I have already written why I need to lose weight, but I recently read that dreams is the best way for God to speak to us.  Yes, there is the Bible - the Word Of God - but to speak to us individually, He uses dreams or visions.  I have had some prophetic dreams and I love being used by God in that way, but it is rare.  I recently learned that the sinus decongestants that I have used for most of my life - decongestants in general - can keep you from REM sleep which is the main time we dream.  I want to be rid of allergies and sinus problems so I can be used by God even more.

So, now I am going to try again.  I know that I could just say that I already blew it for today, but I hope I can start with the rest of this day being a raw foodist and that I will be starting my new life.

I am planning on using this as a food and exercise diary, so here goes:
Breakfast:  Protein bar and a banana
Lunch: BK Sherry burger and diet coke
Snack:  570 calories of candy
Dinner: Large salad w/ raspberry vinegrette and an ear of corn

Exercise:
Plank:
Squats:
Crunches:
Double leg lifts:
Side leg lifts:
Walking:
Arms:

No comments:

Post a Comment