Monday, July 24, 2017

Day One

I know!  I know!!!  I have said it before but I am not ever going to give up. 

I had my normal breakfast and lunch yesterday, then I came home, cleaned out the fridge and went shopping.  $102 of fruits and vegetables.  So, now it has been about 24 hours since I have had meat or even more impressive, 24 hours without diet coke!!!  No candy!  No chocolate!  No bread! 

I feel really good about this choice this time. 

Last night I had a huge salad with a normal bought dressing.  When the dressings are gone, I will be making all of my own dressings.  This morning I had a protein bar (when they are gone, I won't be buying any more) and a Lakewood juice.  Then before I went to the store I ate 2 bananas. 

I bought a big thing of watermelon - 2 pounds and that was my lunch.

I am planning a squash soup and salad for dinner.  I am also going to make some bread/crackers out of eggplant and onion.  I am going to try psyllium husks as a binding agent.  See how that goes!

I am drinking more water since I am not having diet coke, so that is a plus.  The headache hasn't started yet, but I know it is coming.  I will get through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment